Playing With Paints Chips

I have some more free projects for you.  While you're grabbing your paint sticks for your other projects this weekend, get some paint chips too.  Look at all the things you could do with them.

 How cute is this chandelier?

 Bookmarks for the readers

Ombre wall art

Cheap and easy gift wrap decoration

 Easter garland

Christmas trees for the holidays

Add some color to your Ikea lack table

I think I may try this framed art piece

More wall art

These are fun coasters

So are you going to try any of these?  Something else in mind?  Please share.

 

Comments

  1. Hi, this blog is totally awesome! I am blown away with the out-of-the-box creativity. Your newest follower, Connie
    Please accept my warm and humble invitation to visit and hopefully to follow my blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves