Summer Must Haves

The first day of summer was Wednesday.  With the hot weather and summer activities planned, there are a few things I have to have.

Summer handbag
I love this bright yellow bag from Target.  It's the perfect color to jazz up an outfit.

Wedge sandals
Anyone that knows me in real life, knows I love me some shoes.  Shoes can make or break an outfit.  These wedges can go casual with shorts or dressy with a sundress.

Sundress 
 What better way to spend summer than in a cute dress?  I love the stripes of this one.

Statement jewelry
 Wearing a fun necklace or bracelet can take a neutral outfit to the next step.

Bright nail polish
 My go-to color for the summer is pink.

Swimsuit
Need something for the pool right?  I've been a huge fan of monokinis.  Maybe it's the illusion that it's a bikini from the back.


Starbucks Frappuccino
My favorite drink for the season is a Caramel Frappuccino.  They always ask if I want the whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top.  Yes please, that's the best part.

All together now.
I think I'm good to go here.

Do you have any must haves for the summer?  Are you ready for the heat?

 

Comments

  1. Love that dress. Everything is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer picks! Thanks for visiting and I am now a GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! My only must have is time at the beach as long as it's salt water!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room