Walk In Closets

Everyday I walk into our master closet and love all the space.  However, the lack of color and design in there doesn't make me want to stay very long.  I get dressed and get out.  I dream of what it could look like and all the wooden shelves and compartmentsIt may sound a little weird, but sometimes I long for built-ins for all my shoes and an organized tie rack for hubby.  It would actually be nice to have somewhere to sit and put on my shoes too.  With so many other spaces to do in the house, our master closet isn't high on the list by any means.  In the meantime, here are some closets that sparked my interest and get my hopes up for the future.









Ahhh.  Love them all.

Comments

  1. Ahh, sooo beautiful! I'm dreaming the same dream, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to have a closet like this! I think I would just live in it all the time, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room