Easy Giraffe Art

Here's some easy art for the nursery.  I wanted some inexpensive art to put on the shelf above the changing table.  This project took nothing more than a frame and scrapbook paper.  I've had this pinned and decided to give it a try.


I searched for giraffe heads on google and printed it out large enough to fill my frame.  I cut it out, traced it onto scrapbook paper, and glued it to white paper.  I had an extra frame laying around and popped it in.


Super cheap and super easy.



Sharing with
A Bowl Full of Lemons * Home Stories A to Z * Not Just a Housewife * Southern Lovely * DIY by Design * Savvy Southern Style * Clean and Scentsible *

Comments

  1. Now...this is one super cute thrifty idea!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas and you can't beat free! Your son's nursery is really adorable. I love the curtains and the stripes on the wall in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room