Bedroom Side Table Lamp

The master bedroom sitting area is still looking pretty sparse.  I know what I want there but just haven't pulled the trigger to get everything I want in that space.  I've been taking baby steps with pieces to ensure the pieces are actually going to stay.  I'm learning to build the room piece by piece.  I've noticed that when I make quick decisions and buy things just to fill a space, I regret the purchase and want to start over again.  A waste of time and money. 

When Lamps.com contacted me to review a lamp, of course I said yes.  I had the perfect spot for a lamp.  A lamp would be a good starting point for the sitting area.  Lamps.com has a huge selection of table lamps, floor lamps, and chandeliers for all tastes.  You can find just about any type of light you are searching for.  

I decided to go with the HGTV Chrome Plated Table Lamp.  It has a ceramic base with chrome plating on it.  I had already bought a side table for the space and this lamp would be perfect to sit on top. The lamp came packaged nicely and was easy to go from box to table.



   
I love the hammered look of the base.  The weight of it is pretty substantial and seems to be of good quality.  I wasn't sure what to expect.  The grey shade has a slight sheen to it adding a touch of glamour and sophistication and goes well with the other greys throughout the room.  It is the perfect size for this little table.  This lamp is definitely a step in the right direction.
 



Check out Lamps.com to see their selection.  You may find a new source for your lighting needs.  I already see a few more items I'd like to add to my home.

*I received this product to review for free but the views and opinions expressed are my own.



Sharing with
Alderberry Hill * Between Naps on the Porch * Making the World Cuter * The Dedicated House * Clean and Scentsible *

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room