Wall Mounted TV and YesComUSA

It's that time of year when you want to get everyone on your list something special.  But if you're like me, there are some people that are hard to buy for.  Jewelry is a no, sweaters are out of the question and perfume is one of those things you don't want someone to choose for you.  Or maybe you want to get a few things for yourself.  That's where YesComUSA.com comes in.

YesComUSA.com is an online superstore that carries numerous items from housewares to restaurant equipment.  It's a one stop shop.  Here are just a few gift ideas they carry.



I couldn't believe how many items are on this one site.  When they asked me to do a review for them, I didn't know what item to choose.  We ended up choosing this tv wall mount.  We had been wanting to mount the tv in our master bedroom for a while so it seemed like the perfect choice.


I ordered early in the week and it was waiting on my doorstep by the weekend.  Talk about fast shipping and it was packaged nicely.  Inside were the three main pieces: wall plate and two side bars that attaches to the tv.  Also included were the bolts and instructions.  The instructions were just pictures with no words.  I think they were fairly self explanatory but I would have liked some words to go along with it.  Before actually installing the wall mount, we watched several youtube videos to make sure we were doing things right.  Don't want to put any holes in the wall that aren't necessary.  Sorry, we didn't do a step by step tutorial for you.

Here's the tv mounted on the wall.  We still have to do something with the cords but I already love the extra space on top of the dresser.
 


 
*I received this product to review for free but the views and opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room