Washi Tape Tea Lights

This is such a super simple and cute craft.  I keep my washi tapes and tea lights in the same drawer.  I was looking for something one day and realized that I could put them together.  I usually pop the tea lights into fancy votive holders to decorate the table.  But why couldn't I use the washi tape to make them a little prettier for use on their own?





Now they can be scattered anywhere and hold their own.



Sharing with
Under the Table and Dreaming * Delineate Your Dwelling * DIY Showoff * It's So Very Cheri * Between Naps on the Porch * CRAFT * Lines Across * Uncommon Designs * That's What Che Said * Creatively Living * DIY Home Sweet Home * Homecoming * Keeping It Simple * Marvelously Messy * Skip To My Lou * The Dedicated House * Tip Junkie * The Shabby Nest * Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

  1. WHAT A FABULOUS and easy idea, Andrea! I love it!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a neat idea! I just bought tons of washi tape from the Dollar Spot at Target, and this is a great use for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cute! I never thought to do this......until now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I don't like the plainness of the little tea lights, but this makes them so fun and pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room