Nate Berkus for Target Spring Line

I've already told you many times my love for Target.  It's like a black hole.  I walk in for one thing and come out with lots more.  It puts me at ease to walk through the home decor aisles.  The Nate Berkus section always catches my eye.  His items seem to be a little more upscale and shinier than the normal Target items.  I've never bought anything from his line full price though.  I like to wait until things go on clearance.

Although this line has been out for a minute, here are some things that have caught my eye every time.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 56 / 7 / 8

Are you a Nate Berkus fan too?  Full price or clearance?
 

Comments

  1. Clearance! I also love the Threshold line at Target. And I walk the perimeter of the store first thing to see the clearance end caps - can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about that Nate Berkus clearance! I was just there today checking those orange stickers! Totally in love with his spring line!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room