A Reader's Kitchen

I get emails all the time asking me about our kitchen.  Many of the questions include how long the process took or if the paint is still holding up.  I got an email from Katie back in February who was inspired by our kitchen.  She was going to use some of our kitchen ideas for her own.  I felt great knowing I was giving inspiration to others.  I answered her questions and told her I would love to see the finished product.

To my surprise Katie emailed me back and her kitchen looks great!

Here's the before.

And after!
 
It looks great right!  I had to do a double take at first because I thought I was looking at my own kitchen.


Painting the cabinets and adding a back splash changes to whole mood of the room.


Thanks Katie for sharing your kitchen!

Thanks to my readers for allowing me to share my ideas and be an inspiration to you!

If you have a project to share that was inspired by my blog, let me know.  I've love to see.

  
You're reading A Reader's Kitchen by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Your blog is what gave me the confidence to try cabinet transformations when my mom asked for a budget kitchen makeover. I did her cabinets last September and they have held up very well after nearly a year of use. I was so impressed with the finished product that I am now planning to move my ugly kitchen cabinets to my basement laundry room and redo them in espresso (I've already purchased another cabinet transformations kit for that project). Here is a link to my mom's kitchen makeover. We used the gingerbread color.
    http://lukebritten.blogspot.com/2013/09/moms-kitchen-makeover-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty kitchen update. I love that espresso color, very unique and the backsplash is great too.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and I've showed it to my husband who has told me to "go for it" to change our kitchen. I'd like to ask Katie how they removed the white tile backsplace (like mine) and what counter top finish do they have.

    Btw...Andrea...it was your kitchen makeover that led me to follow your blog. I love your transformation, too. I've just been letting that backsplash hinder my move forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these outstanding pictures . These are really beautiful. thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and the kitchen looks lovely. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful kitchen! You are definitely an inspiration for me while I try to style my own home. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room