Friday Five

Happy Friday ya'll!!

With my little man running free, it's been hard to get into the groove of home projects.  Just when I put him down for a nap, he awakens.  He doesn't stay asleep long enough to get anything done.
 
1) This rug has me inspired to do a little painting this weekend.

source

2) My baby girl starts up dance again which means getting up on Saturday mornings.  I love seeing her dance.
 
3) My daughter is spending more time in her room drawing lately and I think it's time for a big girl desk.  I'm thinking about heading to Ikea to look at theirs.  They have lots of affordable options.


4) If you follow me on facebook, you may have seen we've added a new piece of furniture to our office.  It will come in handy when we have guests staying over.


5) I've been following Parade Craze and I love their drool worthy pictures.  Such inspiration!  I love seeing them in my newsfeed.


Have a great weekend!  Any big plans?  Hopefully some painting for me and a little shopping.

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I love that rug! And the fabric on the futon/sofa does also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room