July Month In Review

School starts next week so the summer activities are coming to a close.  It was packed full of sun and summer camp trips.  Now it's back to homework and early bedtimes.  Why can't summer last a little bit longer?

Here's a review for any newbies around these parts or just a recap for those that may have missed something.

 
I made some DIY flower pots for the patio.

I showed you our new patio featuring a set from Target.


Book ledges are popping up in kid spaces.

A round up of family friendly bar carts.

I shared some affordable floor mirrors.


Using washi tape, I organized our electronic cords.

I gave a preview of the 2015 Ikea catalog.

A round up of industrial pendants.


I created a fun office using colorful accessories.

The Flip or Flop team is hosting a workshop in our area.

If I had to choose a new kitchen, Ikea cabinets are definitely an option.

How was your July?  Ready to send the kids back to school?

 
You're reading July Month In Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Classy Clutter *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room