Friday Five

Happy Friday!

I wanted to share some things around the web that have sparked my interest this week.

Charlotte shared how she made DIY marble paper and framed them.  I love it.  So easy and looks good on the wall.  I want to try this.


I came across this beautiful blue dining room.  I love the richness of this color.  I was thinking about going dark in the dining room and this got my gears turning.  The color is Benjamin Glamorous Gray.


I keep mentioning to hubby that I would love to make our closet more functional.  We currently have wire shelves but I would love to tear them out and install something custom like this.  It has hanging space on the sides for each of us and shelves for shoes and accessories.


With fall here, it's time for boots and sweaters.  I was online shoe shopping and came across these beauties.  I love the buckles along the side and the dark taupey color.


I'm always on the look out for good and easy recipes during the week.  I love mexican and I love pasta so this Enchilada Pasta Casserole seems to fit the bill.  I haven't tried it yet but it might be on next's week menu.


Here's to a great weekend.  We plan on taking the kids out for some fall festivities.  They love being outside.

See you next week!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room