Clark + Kensington and OPI

Guess what ladies!  You can now get your favorite nail color on your walls.  I was browsing the Ace Hardware website and stumbled on this info.  OPI has partnered with Clark + Kensington and it's exclusively at Ace Hardware.


I have a few favorites and wanted to share.

These I would definitely wear these colors on my hands.  I like reds and pinks on my nails so I'm not changing nail color every few days to match my outfit.




For the walls I would be more neutral.  This makes it easy to change up the look of your room with colorful accessories.




I love these two colors.  They would be great for accent walls or if you're bold enough, paint an entire room.



Go check out all the colors available here.  I haven't read any reviews on it so I'm wondering how true the colors are on the wall in comparison to the nail colors.

 
You're reading Clark + Kensington and OPI by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves