Get The Look: Mid-Century Family Room

Well hello there. One of my most favorite things is design. I love a good before and after and the hunt for that perfect piece to finish a space. I'm sure many of you, like myself, see a beautiful room and wonder where certain items came from or how you can make this room come to life for yourself. That is where I come in. I love to source products and help you design the dream space you've always wanted within your budget.

Let's take a look at this family room.

Houzz

Here's my version using pieces I sourced. 

rug / sectional / hanging chair / fiddle leaf / wood ottoman / square ottoman / tray
art print / art print / arm chair / green pillow / tassel pillow / gray pillow

Feeling inspired?  Let me help you create your dream space.  Whether you need a room makeover or some help picking those final pieces, I'm here for youSend me an email to find out how. 

  
You're reading Get The Look: Mid Century Family Room by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Although I'm more eclectic in my design choices, I like the way this room is pulled together to complete the mid-century look. I am diggin' the hanging chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like to give the space a bit more color, but it's really giving what it promised: a mid-century look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room